Menu

  • Follow my Adventures in DC at http://lemleykdchron.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ode to Singledom

Should be hummed to "Hymn of Joy" from Beethoven's 9th



Joyful, joyful, I am single, never have to share my food;
Staying up late and watching movies, eating tubs of Chocolate Moo'd.
Singing loudly in the shower; taking long luxurious baths;
Not following the normal standard, walking off the beaten path!

Traveling where'er I want to; Europe, Asia, the middle states, 
Snapping photos, flirting wildly, getting the best hotel rates.
True, sometimes you feel very lonely, wishing you had a "special one"
But then you realize, life's eternal, you will get to have your fun.





2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!!!! Can we sing this at your graduation? Maybe you could have this be the special musical number for your ward choir on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just because you are single doesn't mean you don't have to share your food....at least not while I still live close to you:) Ah, the memories!

    ReplyDelete