Menu

  • Follow my Adventures in DC at http://lemleykdchron.blogspot.com/

Friday, April 13, 2012

The cold sore from heck

No one likes getting cold sores.

I especially don't like getting cold sores.

I usually get them when I am super stressed out. Hence I really don't like them.

I have a doozy right now. Apparently I am stressed about something (could have something to do with employment for next year, but what do I know). Also, it would explain the back tension.

This cold sore is, without doubt, the biggest and most painful one I have ever had. Hence the reason I am blogging about it. Translation, I am bored and want you to sympathize with me. This sore is the width of my middle finger and is smack dab in the middle of my lower lip. Ow.

It woke me up three times last night. That is how much it hurts. And tomorrow I have CPR training. Yippee. And so here is yet another fascinating glimpse into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment