Menu

  • Follow my Adventures in DC at http://lemleykdchron.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I dreamed a dream

I have been having some weird dreams lately...and I am not sure what is causing it or why, but I thought I would share some of my bizarre dreams...since I have nothing better to do right now (waiting for cleaning checks...what fun!)

So last night, I dreamed that I was up at Maple Dell and doing my job. I walked past a troop that was playing  chubby bunny, which is a fairly dangerous game. In my dream, I rushed over and snatched the marshmallows away and was in mid-lecture about why they shouldn't be doing that, when suddenly we were in the middle of the Hunger Games and I suddenly had to protect these boys and get them through the games. The last challenge was to come up with my area yell (which I still don't have). In my dream I was running toward a wall when I started shouting my area yell and then suddenly we were in a scoutmasters back yard roasting marshmallows. And then I woke up. 

Interesting, huh?

On Tuesday night, I had a dream that somebody I have no interest in seeing (there's your hint) was chasing me while I was driving my car. In the my dream, I went all into sneaky spy mode to get away from them. I was scaling walls, jumping from balconies, and running around. In my dream, I managed to get back to my apartment without getting caught...but it was definitely weird. 

I don't remember what I dreamed about on Monday...yes, I can hear your groans of disappointment. But needless to say, these dreams are particularly leaving me feeling rested. Oh happy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment