But we had a blast, got the youngest Andrew to play with us as well. We tried to get our parents to do it, but I think they knew that we would just take pictures of them. They did do a bit of the "land of a thousand dances" with us.
Pages
Menu
- Follow my Adventures in DC at http://lemleykdchron.blogspot.com/
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Everybody dance!
Last night my brothers and I rented Just Dance 3 for the wii and played it for about 5 hours. This morning I hurt all over. However, we have a new favorite past time. We loved that game! At the beginning we were kind of hesitant, because we don't particularly like to dance in front of each other. But then we danced to "dynamite" by Tao Cruz and we had a blast (that was also the only song that I truly beat Ben in...HA). My younger brother creamed me most of the songs, even though I had the moves right more than he did...I think that game is sexist and heightest...because Ben is like a good six inches taller than me.
But we had a blast, got the youngest Andrew to play with us as well. We tried to get our parents to do it, but I think they knew that we would just take pictures of them. They did do a bit of the "land of a thousand dances" with us.
But we had a blast, got the youngest Andrew to play with us as well. We tried to get our parents to do it, but I think they knew that we would just take pictures of them. They did do a bit of the "land of a thousand dances" with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment