Menu

  • Follow my Adventures in DC at http://lemleykdchron.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Movie Night

Since I have spring break this week (the first in 4 years) I have been in a bit of a celebratory mood for several days leading up to it. This included on Sunday when we had a Easter dinner with several guests. Among those were three of my brother's ROTC friends, which we immediately adopted as brothers (it's how my family works).

Well, my three blood brothers, my three adopted brothers, and I decided to have a movie night that night. We started the movies at about 9:40pm. We watched two: Nacho Libre and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I lasted through the first one, and then was out 30 minutes into the second one. I anticipated that all the rest of
the boys would stay awake due to the large amounts of caffeinated sodas they were consuming. They each easily drank at least 4 sodas each (I had juice).

When I woke up at 1:30, because my brother, Ben, was laying on my arm and leg and cutting off the blood circulation, everyone was asleep! It was actually really cute. All the boys were wrapped up in blankets and had grabbed pillows and were stretched out all over the family room. I wanted to take a picture, but decided not to because it would wake them up. So I got up and went home, because I wanted to sleep in my own bed.

It's how we roll at my house...we watch and then we nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment