So today I had pictures taken for my graduation announcement. I dragged (literally) my younger brother, Ben, to BYU so that I could have some pictures to make an announcement because graduation is only like three weeks away now (no! I never procrastinate...why do you ask?). So I though I would share some of the choice images that were taken on today's excursion, and consider yourself lucky because I don't like posting photos of myself.
Here's one of the first...Ben started telling me that my smile looked fake...

So I started giving him the evil eye...and it escalated into this:

I can't even being to tell you how tempted I was to put this picture in the announcement.

I got a little choked up...or the sun got in my eyes. Pick your version.
I think these next few speak for themselves:
It was windy out...

The mature college graduate at her best.
Peek-a-Boo!
But here was a favorite and one that actually made it onto the announcements:

Geez...I am pasty in these photos. And yes, I am aware that I am wearing red in these photos. Hopefully my Alma Mater understands that red is one of my better colors and I don't own a blue scarf (shocking I know!).
Okay, one more quick story. As I was making my announcements, I did a final proof-read and caught something that would have been really embarrassing...I misspelled 'graduated'. Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment