Sunday night I returned to my apartment, anticipating going to bed and getting a good nights sleep. Once again, just for a refresher, messes really bother me (unless they are mine...which don't stay messy for long). When I walked in the door, what greeted me? Feathers. A table full of feathers, masks, glue, and glitter...you can only imagine my joy and ecstasy that this sight caused me. There were feathers everywhere! All over the kitchen, all over the bathroom, EVERYWHERE!!!!
I took some pictures to capture the moment in all its gloriousness (and by moment I mean 2 days because that is how long it took them to clean up...monday was a holiday so heavens forbid they do any labor intensive work).
Pretty, isn't it?
Then, on the actual Mardi (that's Tuesday for you non-French speakers) they made "Gumbo" (Zaterain's rice with sausage added to it) and watched Princess and the Frog.
I went to the gym.
I thought that was going to be the end of it...but no, here is what happened to the masks.



No comments:
Post a Comment