Menu

  • Follow my Adventures in DC at http://lemleykdchron.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Less than 2 months...

Guess what I got today? I'll give you a hint...anyone wearing it looks like a giant bat if they start flapping their arms.

Still haven't guessed? Ok, here's another hint.


Today I bought my cap and gown (BYU doesn't let you rent them anymore, so I will forever be prepared should another one of these occasions ever arise). Graduation is in April and so it is less than two months away now and I am excited. I graduated last December and I actually already have my degree (it's still in the envelope, collecting dust at my parents house...so glad I paid $30 for it). Haha just kidding. 

I was going to order the nice invitations, but when 25 cost $55, I decided to create my own...which should be most decidedly fun. I am sure at one point I will post it on here just so that I can prove to future posterity that I was at one point witty and amusing.

Also, my mom requested that it would be really nice if I could meet, date, court and get engaged within this next 2 month time frame, cause then they (my parents) could just send out one announcement/invitation for both events. I gladly agreed to this condition...and if doesn't happen (let's be honest here) I think I'll just photoshop a male model onto the announcement anyway...just to get people talking.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katarin! You crack me up! You seriously need to post more often. I love reading your blog! Can't wait for your review of Xanadu! First the movie, then the play!

    ReplyDelete