Menu

  • Follow my Adventures in DC at http://lemleykdchron.blogspot.com/

Thursday, September 27, 2012

A night at Wah-kah-rah Ridge


Ahem....I present to you...my friends...


See! I socialize!


Hahaha. Ok, the story now. So these pictures show three of my very good friends from Maple Dell this summer. The last week of camp, we decided to have an impromptu picnic with soup...hey, it was what we had. The story is that I was hungry (it was Sunday night and half the time I didn't get dinner due to the fact that it was SUNDAY and my ward didn't finish until 4pm and I had to pick up my ridees by 5ish and get up to camp for a 7pm meeting), and so I made some soup and we thought it would be awesome to go up and eat it at the highest point in camp where we meet for the Monday night campfires. And we had a plethora of plastic spoons (if you hadn't guessed that yet). 

The fellow in the green shirt (sorry, no names. I would hate to have them stumble on this and be embarrassed  *snicker*) brought up a camera with him and randomly started taking pictures. And so we randomly started posing. The one above is one of my favorites, just because of the different poses in it. 


He got excited for this picture and I was shocked when he was suddenly on my lap. 


Like I said, he was taking pictures without warning us.


And then suddenly she was on my lap...I was a bit popular that night. 


And then we played a game. 

I don't think we went to bed until like 1am...not the best way to start our last week at camp...even more sleep deprived, but hey it was worth it for the memory. And really, the only reason we left was because we got freaked out by the sounds coming from the woods surrounding us. And none of us was carrying a gun. 

It was definitely a night to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment