Menu

  • Follow my Adventures in DC at http://lemleykdchron.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 29, 2011

This is it...

The day has come...one that I thought would never come actually. Tomorrow I start student teaching at a high school in the Salt Lake valley. Naturally, I am experiencing some stress and anxiety over this, which is manifesting itself mostly in very bizarre dreams involving evil roommates and pirates.
The hardest part about being a teacher is you wonder if you will actually have any influence on the students, or if you will become the teacher that everyone loves to hate. I feel like I am going into this position without the brightest prospects, which is frustrating and frightening. But I also understand that I am a short 3 1/2 months away from graduation, and nothing is going to stop me at this point from reaching it. So, wish me luck, because tomorrow, a new chapter in my life begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment