Menu

  • Follow my Adventures in DC at http://lemleykdchron.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm Back!!!...all three of you that read this...

So, I noticed that I haven't written anything in almost three months...my excuse: student-teaching. It has been one of the hardest yet most rewarding experiences that I have ever gone through. Unfortunately, I cannot share too many details online (privacy laws and all that) but I have loved it. My students are great and I am going to miss them when I leave in 5 weeks.

Most recently, I have been teaching about Rome to my world civ. classes and it has been a lot of fun (for me at least). Anyway, one day, when we were learning about the emperors of Rome, we watched this ultra-cheesy video called the "evil emperor song" where four emperors sing about how bad they were (look it up on YouTube, its worth one view). Well, since that day, we have had to show it at least three more times and every day we get more requests to watch it. These kids make me laugh. The one thing they will probably remember from this course is the evil emperor song.

No comments:

Post a Comment